Sunday 13 October 2013

thanks jaan…

i never knew i had it in me. a fire a passion to do something to be someone.

that day when you left me alone standing in rain, i cried. cried a lot. rain showering upon me the pain of all times. it was as if the whole universe is crying with me. it was raining cats and dogs.

i never felt such helplessness before.

powerless, lost , defeated, my everything had crashed. i cried, cried a lot that day. for you had broken my everything, my dream, my passion, my pride , my ego, my strength, my weakness, my goodness, my bad habits… you name it. that day i died.

standing there below the bridge when you turned back, were you laughing at me?

yeah, i failed. failed like never before. you took me to the top, pushed me off the cliff and never looked back.

my heart still beats for you. you will always live in my heart.

that day, when you left me. that day, i changed.

i found my goal, i found my passion, something to hold on, something special.

to guide me through the way you gave me an amazing gift.

people call it PAIN

but i call it my TEACHER

No comments:

Post a Comment