Saturday 5 October 2013

comment - its just another talent


'But why?'
i was confused coz as far as i knew she had no reason to leave me. wat i thought was wrong, she had a reason.
'you comment a lot, it just makes me hate you more' she had said.
waaat!!! is that even a reason? i thought. but back then i didn't realize the fact that i comment a lot.
.
many days later, i told my friend wat happened , how n y she left me n all. he said nothing.
one day he said to me that one of his friend (lady) actually thought that i comment a lot. well i didn't knew who that is but upon that i hardly remember commenting her. funny thing is - she commented on me that i comment a lot.
.
more interesting is, in Fb some guys getting pissed off if you comment something funny about their post. most of the time even if its not offensive they try to settle scores outside. over that some even ask me ' y did u comment on that?' i'm like - dude if Mark Zuc(smthing)berg had named that feature something else like 'answering' or 'punch line' or simply 'reply' i would've done so. but wat to do he named it 'COMMENT' and i commented.
other day i was surfing in FB n found a scary pic of a girl (whom i knew) uploaded by her friend. [Best friend (to be specific)]. i was really scared at her looks that i commented 'don't scare'. deep down everyone knows that the pic is scary but coz of some hidden agenda of thiers (which i always find hard to understand) they click like and it goes around 100 likes or more. but when somebody like me point that out and say 'guys isn't that damn funny!' they ll be laughing first then everybody gets jealous (coz i've the humor gene which they don't have) and start screaming at me trashing me. and i just feel pity at them ... you know why! coz god hasn't given them even 10% of  'GENE of humor' that i have.
.
what can i say ... its just another talent.
let me ask you one thing. How many of you can make fun of anything (ANYTHING) yet it must not be offensive.
.
there are lots of other commentary stories which i'll be writing in my coming posts until then when somebody comments on you - just laugh it off. coz who knows you might even get the gift of humor. wat else can i say...
.
its just another talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment